28 August 2010

Tweedle-lee-dee

I'm funny. Dammit, I know I'm funny. Sometimes unintentionally. Sometimes on purpose. But why can't I think of things to post on my blog? I look at the screen and my brain seems to take a vacation. It thinks: "Pretty colors. What are my cats doing? This TV show is boring. I'm tired. Do I have ADD? Am I just insane?" Yup. Stuck on that point. I have to say, I read the blog Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh regularly. I love it. It's fucking hysterical. Ooooohhh. Fuck. Said it twice. But dammit, I'm an adult, I'm allowed to talk how I want. Of course, if this blog ever becomes something that people actually read, my mom will read this and say something about how the family could see it and we don't want to swear in front of family. :P Bah. They're just words, people. Maybe I should make up new swear words. Hmm... that could be interesting. But... do I take words that are already in existence and convince people to start thinking of them as curse words or do I make up new words? There's a thought.... Flirk. Nah... too close to fuck. Perft. Hmm... I kind of like that one. Perft. It's my new word. Now... to get it to catch on. I will have to work on that.

What the perft are you doing? Hee hee hee. It makes me giggle at least. That's a bonus. OK... so I will have to think of stories and curse words. Working on that. Tomorrow I have auditions for a play, and then I have rehearsal for the musical I'm in. Busy day. We'll see how that perft goes. Hee. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment